- Επιπρόσθετες Πληροφορίες
The DJI Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case helps prevent damage to the Camera Unit from impact, scratches, and abrasions. An additional case is compatible with the Front Touchscreen Module and Power Module. Comprised of a heat-resistant polymer, the Magnetic Protective Case also optimizes video recording. DJI Action 2 automatically detects when the case is mounted, activating a heat control solution that increases recording length under normal conditions.
Prevents damage from impact, scratches, and abrasions. Heat resistant to increase recording length under normal circumstances.
- Before mounting the Magnetic Protective Case, wipe away any water or stains around the mounting points to prevent electrical problems and corrosion.
- Mounting the Magnetic Protective Case will not affect the power and data communication of the DJI Action 2 Camera Unit, Front Touchscreen Module, or Power Module.
- Before recording, make sure that the Magnetic Protective Case is securely mounted. Do not remove the protective case while DJI Action 2 is powered on.
- To remove the Magnetic Protective Case, push the camera unit or expansion module away from the case.
- Due to local regulations, some regions can only select the standard 48 °C Auto-Stop Rec Temp.
- Remove the Magnetic Protective Case from the Camera Unit when using the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case, DJI Action 2 Macro Lens, or DJI Action 2 Magnetic Headband.
7. It is recommended to remove the Power Module or the Front Touchscreen Module in biking, vehicle mount or other fast-moving scenarios.
- When using DJI Action 2 in salt water, remove the Magnetic Protective Case.
In The Box
Magnetic Protective Case ×1
(Includes two shells: One for the Camera Unit ×1 and one for the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module ×1)
DJI Action 2 Camera Unit
DJI Action 2 Front Touchscreen Module
DJI Action 2 Power Module